As we head into a new month tomorrow I’ve found some dates to bookmark, themed days that promoters may run comps alongside. Most of these will be run across social media and the best way to search for them will be using a hashtag before the named day in the search bar.
- 1st March – National Bed Month.
- 1st March – Dole More Fruit Month
- 1st March – Women’s History Month.
- 1st March – World Compliment Day
- 1st March – Time for a Cuppa!
- 1st March – St David’s Day
- 2nd March – World Book Day
- 2nd March – National Old Stuff Day
- 3rd March – World Wildlife Day
- 5th March – St Piran’s Day
- 6th March – National Apprenticeships Week (6th-10th)
- 6th March – British Pie Week (6th-12th)
- 6th March – National Conversation Week (6th-12th)
- 8th March – International Women’s Day
- 8th March – National No Smoking Day
- 9th March – Crufts
- 10th March – British Science Week (10th-19th)
- 11th March – National Singles Day
- 13th March – Nutrition and Hydration Week (13th-19th)
- 13th March – National Butchers Week (13th-19th)
- 17th March – St Patrick’s Day (and my birthday!)
- 19th March – National Poultry Day
- 20th March – International Day of Happiness
- 20th March – World Oral Health Day
- 20th March – The Big Pedal (scootering and cycling challenge)
- 20th March – First Day of spring!
- 21st March – International Day of Forests
- 22nd March – World Water Day
- 23rd March – World Meteorological Day
- 24th March – Red Nose Day
- 25th March – English Tourism Week (25th-2nd April)
- 26th March – Mother’s Day
- 31st March – Wear a Hat Day
- 31st March – NSPCC Big Board Game Day
Keep an eye on the blog towards the end of March and I’ll find some themes for April!